*The Boyfriend and myself discussing myths about beating the police scanner*
Boyfriend: They use a velocimeter, which only measures speed, not which car is speeding.
Me: Oh, I was hoping a velocimeter would measure the number of velociraptors in the vicinity.
Boyfriend: Yes, that's exactly what it does.
Me: I'd love a velociraptorometer.
Boyfriend: Sure, it's good information to have. It could tell you if there's, like, three velociraptors nearby and you could be like, Okay, that's not too many, I could still get to Target. But if there was a reading of, say, sixteen velociraptors, you could say, well shit, that's too many, I'll go another day.
Me: Sixteen, that's your velociraptor threshold?
B: Fuck. I dunno, maybe more like five. But if it were something like three, I could make it.
Me: You could outrun three velociraptors?
B: I can move pretty fast for a fat man, if I'm properly motivated.
- talknerdytome42 reblogged this from mirrix
- talknerdytome42 likes this
- sjonsvenson said: raptors are no good distance runners …
- doctor-lucky likes this
- duamuteffe reblogged this from kitfoxhawaii and added:
- raiona likes this
- baconhorcrux reblogged this from mirrix
- mirrix reblogged this from kitfoxhawaii
- appleteeth said: I’m going to miss this hilarity! <3 <3
- oxymoronicromantic reblogged this from kitfoxhawaii
- itzjustmo likes this
- sirensinthenight said: this is the most classic conversation ever! you guys are made for each other ;) xox ps please follow my tumblr as have started writing in it again.. and feel a bit lonely over there!!
- gingerhaole likes this
- gingerhaole said: I love the both of you so much.
- alwaysbleeding likes this
- appleteeth likes this
- my-life-as-a-bird likes this
- mclobstah likes this
- confusedfriendliness likes this
- sweetappletea likes this
- kitfoxhawaii posted this